About the Firm
Long Island Attorneys Provide Exceptional Representation
New York law firm protects clients in family, bankruptcy, criminal defense and insurance matters
When confronted with a legal issue, an important first step is selecting counsel who can help protect your rights and interests. Whether your case involves a divorce, debt or a DUI, an experienced lawyer can help you understand your options, develop a careful legal strategy and obtain a positive result. The attorneys at Marcote & Associates, P.C. in Hicksville have provided comprehensive legal representation in the areas of family law, bankruptcy, criminal defense, insurance law and more since 2007. We represent clients throughout Westchester, Bronx, Kings, New York, Queens, Nassau and Suffolk counties. We are committed to understanding the issues in your case and working diligently to obtain a just outcome for you.
Responsive attorneys offer skilled advocacy with a personal approach
Having knowledgeable and experienced counsel is important to the success of any legal matter. But in matters having high personal stakes, such as those involving parenting disputes, bankruptcy or criminal charges, you deserve an attorney who will make your case a priority and take the time to understand your needs and ease your concerns. Our firm offers:
- Skilled legal representation — Our attorneys are skilled litigators who have successfully guided many clients to their desired outcomes in the courtroom. Our litigation skills also provide an advantage outside the courtroom. Because our opponents know we can take cases to trial and win them, we are able to negotiate out-of-court resolutions on terms favorable to our clients.
- Personalized attention — We cultivate strong working relationships with our clients and make it a priority to understand the unique issues they face. This personalized approach allows us to provide legal advice that is timely, thorough and tailored to your specific needs.
- Highly responsive counsel — You won’t be just a case number at Marcote & Associates, PC. We will return your calls, answer your questions and keep you informed every step of the way.
If you are facing a legal challenge, you can count on us to help ease your stress through exceptional, personalized and responsive representation.
Areas of Practice
Hicksville firm provides comprehensive legal representation
Our attorneys have more than 80 years of combined experience representing clients in multiple legal areas, including:
- Family law — A family law issue can be overwhelming. Whether you are dealing with divorce, legal separation, child support or another matter pertaining to your family, we help you navigate the negative emotions and focus on the issues so you can move on with your life.
- Criminal defense — Any criminal charge can have serious consequences, which is why you need a qualified criminal defense attorney at your side to protect your rights and reputation. We represent clients facing felony and misdemeanor offenses of all kinds, including both state and federal charges.
- Bankruptcy — If you or your business are facing overwhelming debt, we can help you obtain a financial fresh start through a bankruptcy proceeding that lowers, erases or reorganizes the amounts you owe.
- Insurance — You buy an insurance policy for peace of mind, but disputes often arise over claims and reimbursements. We assist with a variety of insurance matters, including motor vehicle claims, policy analysis and no-fault collections for medical providers.
- Liquor licensing — The liquor licensing process in New York is complex and time-consuming. We educate clients as to the rules governing liquor licenses and help with the application process.
- Workers’ compensation — If you suffered a work-related injury, we will fight for you to get the benefits you’re entitled to and other necessary resources so you can concentrate on your recovery.
- Wills and trusts — Whether you have a large or small estate, estate planning is important to protect your family and your assets. We can assist by preparing wills and trusts that address your final wishes and your family’s needs.
- Real estate — Whether you are purchasing your first home or are a veteran commercial property owner, a qualified real estate attorney can help you protect your investment. We provide representation for residential and commercial real estate transactions and litigation.
For skilled legal assistance in any of these areas, we offer comprehensive counsel and strong advocacy aimed at the best possible outcome.
Contact a reputable New York attorney for a free initial consultation.
At Marcote & Associates, P.C., we have helped many clients throughout Long Island and the New York metropolitan area reach positive outcomes in their legal matters. To learn how we can help you, please call 516-613-4148 or contact us online
to schedule a free initial consultation at our Hicksville office.